Monday 13 February 2017

ART MARKS / 30 day challenge

Over the last 30 days, I took part in Rae Missigman's 30-day challenge called Art Marks.


First, I prepared some gelli plate prints on various surfaces - craft paper, dictionary paper, tags - and bound them into a small journal.

It was easier for me to have some background to begin with. It can sometimes be hard to face a blank page trying to find some inspiration ("What colour combination am I going to choose today?") - especially when doing a daily challenge.

Day 1 - Petal-like / Day 2 - Needlework 

Day 3 - Concentric / Day 4 - Just Three 

Day 5 - More Than One / Day 6 - Gridded 

Day 7 - Dozens / Day 8 - Rings 

Day 9 - Chevron / Day 10 - Criss Cross 

Day 11 - Lines / Day 12 - Puddled 

Day 13 - Patterned / Day 14 - Dashed 

Day 15 - Loose / Day 16 - Assorted 

Day 17 - Reverse / Day 18 - Circular 

Day 19 - Hashed / Day 20 - Suspended 

Day 21 - Bold / Day 22 - Reflective 

Day 23 - Simple / Day 24 - Primary 

Day 25 - Hidden / Day 26 - Singular 

Day 27 - Continuous / Day 28 - Painterly 

Day 29 - Confined / Day 30 - Shiny 

It's been a great fun. Looking back, I'm amazed I found time every day (or rather evening/night) to paint one page.

There are flip-throughs on my Instagram - Days 1-15 and Days 16-30. I would like to thank you for all the kind comments and {hearts} I'd received on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment