Friday 16 December 2016

Documented Life Project™ 2016: NOVEMBER

I'm here with the penultimate post of the Documented Life Project 2016. As there will be no DLP in 2017 [insert a sad face here], I'm already thinking about what year-long project I'm going to embark on next year. I have my journal(s) ready, but there is still December to fill in my DLP unPlanner.

November Challenge: 
A Changing Seasons: Redefining Priorities 
I used a very similar theme for a different project and loved it so much so I had to recreate it for my monthly divider.



I used a PaperArtsy stamp set (Eclectica³{Lin Brown} 30) which is currently my favourite. So versatile, ideal for backgrounds. The dots are yet another perfect stamp for backgrounds - Waterwall by Katzelkraft.


Week 45 - Add something from the bottom of your purse / Word of Month
I don't usually keep random things in my purse so I used a collage of recent receipts and envelopes I'd received. I didn't know what to do with the background so I used it later in the month for my "word of month" layout.


Week 46 - Start with a photograph
I had a photo from a magazine of lanterns floating on a river (or a lake) in setting sun - a bit blurry, but nice colours so I used it to create this simple background.

 it says "we should be more interested 
in what's going on around us"

Week 47 - Use pen and ink only
I wrote this quote in black ink and added some doodles later.


But it needed a bit of colour, so I added a bit of Daler Rowney FW inks.


list TEN™: My Life Advice in Ten Words
I don't like this layout. I had my list prepared in advance and I don't like how I wrote the words. I might redo it sometime... We'll see.


Week 48 - Explore Pointillism
I took an old background starter and stencilled some dots on it. I confess, my creativity hit its lowest point of the year and I simply didn't know what to do with this prompt.


Pocket pages
I also created some random pocket art. I wanted to submit the layout on the left for a challenge but then changed my mind.


The purple layout was just to fill the pockets on the other side. I had a "duh" moment with it when I used what I thought was a white tape for my label maker and thinking hard about how I could alter it - only to discover it was transparent - yay!

There's a brief flip-through on my Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment