Sunday 16 October 2016

PaperArtsy 2016 Topic 19 - Die cuts

This fortnight's PaperArtsy topic is Die cuts. My entry is inspired by Seth Apter. A while back, I nearly took a class with him - but somehow, the odds were against it and I couldn't go to England...



I first created the background. I really loved the pieces from Seth Apter's class that were circulating over on social media and I had to google the technique and I'm in love!


I don't have the Seth Apter "drip drop" dies - I don't even have a corresponding machine - so I designed my own and cut them on my Silhouette machine.


I glued them down on the background and outlined them with white paint pen.


Finally, I added some circles (EmmaGodfrey's set EEG 07) and also doodled some tiny circles using a paint pen.


I really love how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment