Friday 27 December 2013

Handmade washi tapes again

Over the last couple of months, I became a washi tape addict. Not only do I buy a roll whenever I see one, but I also make my own. This time, my washi tape obsession was triggered by Darcy's blog post at PaperArtsy.

A while ago, I posted this tutorial about how I make my own tapes out of deli paper. This time I took much bigger packing paper (at least 3 feet by 5 feet) - as if I didn't have enough of handmade tapes...

I sprayed the paper with inks... 


Then I attached double-sided tape to the back of the paper.


Then I cut it into strips and stamped on the strips. As you can see I made quite a lot of them this time.


First ,I created this page in my Priority Journal:


 Here are some photos of the process:




And because I liked the layout (and had plenty of tapes), I copied it for my Alpha Journal page.

H is for Happiness
[quote by Frederick Keonig]

For more photos from my journal, go to my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment